We Know Federal HR
Federal HR services has been the focus of our business for 20 years. We have succeeded by developing an innovative approach that has kept us on the leading edge of talent acquisition and shared service excellence.
Years Federal HR
Positions Supported in
FY18 & FY19
Pass Rate for
Talent Acquisition in a Shared Services Delivery Model
We deliver measurable results with a superior customer experience through our Human Resources Remote Operations Center (HRROC) located in Fairfax, VA.
Meet Susie Field
DOC Enterprise Solutions Program Director
- Former SES level Federal HR leader
- 36 years of civilian and military human resources personnel experience, leadership, HR and logistic operations, multi-million dollar budget management, strategic planning and organizational development, and 3.5 years of HR Consulting
- Proven track record of progressive, results driven leadership in management, including Army Headquarters and the Pentagon, Executive Office of the President, Office of Personnel Management, and The National Credit Union Administration
The Results You Need Delivered Through Our Integrated and Scalable Shared Services Model
High Quality Deliverables
Consistent Service with an Evolved Customer Experience
Cost-Effective Price with Increased Staff Efficiencies
Compliance with All OPM Regulations and Policies
Trained Onsite Teams Led by Experienced Federal HR Professionals
We Innovate Shared Services
YRCI Delivers for Commerce in 2018 and 2019
To support DOC’s goal of improving operational efficiencies and reducing staffing costs, YRCI’s HRROC offered an affordable, secure environment, with expert supervision to ensure consistent, high quality service delivery. YRCI’s Remote Operations Center Automation Platform (ROCAP) was key to streamlining operations, including workflows and workloads. The data analytics capabilities of the platform allowed for robust program tracking and reporting and increased transparency, leading to a more efficient use of resources and higher productivity.
Excellence Through Education
YRCI developed YRCI University (YRCI-U) as a way to invest in our employees through creating expertise and career development so we can continue to strive to be the best in Federal Talent Acquisition and HR Shared Services. The YRCI-U curriculum promotes specific skills, such as recruiting, classification, staffing and on-boarding, as well as federal benefits administration, personnel security, and PAR/Payroll processing. Our trainers are former leaders within federal HR, including former SES-level Federal employees. YRCI-U is in use by YRCI internally as well as available for purchase by Federal Clients through contract.
Meet Rita Clinton
Deputy Director – HR Remote Operations Center
- Former SES level Federal HR professional
- 33 years of Federal HR experience, 25 years in policy and operations
- Director of Human Capital Policy and Accountability and then also as the Director of HR Service at Department of Energy
- Deputy Principal Director at Department of Education Human Capital and Client Services
Director, Program Development
- Former SES level, DoD HR Director and Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer
- Led team of 500 HR experts in influencing legislative change, developing creative workforce policies, and evaluating human capital management services that impacted 1 million federal government employees
- Influencer, leader, organizational transformation expert, HR authority
Director, YRCI University
- SES member with the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Cristina was responsible for all aspects of payroll operations, payroll accounting, government insurance, billing and collections for the NFC, USDA’s Shared Services payroll provider, which services more than 150 Federal Agencies and 650,000 Federal employees
- Prior to that, she was the Deputy Administrator for Management at the USDA Food Nutrition Service where she oversaw all aspects of human capital management, contracts management, facilities and logistics
We understand Federal agencies seek to hire and maintain a workforce capable of efficiently and effectively carrying out their mission.